Who is JESSICA?

  

      Hi there! Welcome to my first ever blog 🙂. My name is Jessica Montaño Sarmiento. 20 yrs. old from Inapoy, Mabinay, Negros Oriental,Philippines (insert a wave like a beauty queen 👋). I'm a 2nd yr. college student from Central Philippine State University(CPSU-MAIN) and I'm pursuing to be a futre Educator by taking Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Science(BSED-SCIENCE). I completed my junior and senior high in Inapoy High School.

  Let me tell you more about myself 😊.

  Me and my family were born as a Filipino citizens. My father although has a mixed blood of Spanish (charrrr😁, contributed by our great, great, great ancestors due to colonization) we didn't inherited the pointed nose that he had🤧. Btw, my father's name is Mr. Jose Cajulao Sarmiento Sr. a hardworking farmer and of course, with his beautiful wife Mrs. Lorna Montaño Sarmiento she's a very supportive housewife and mother.  Since then, even I had a lot of siblings,we were 10 all in all, and I am the youngest(5 boys and 5 girls). A big family indeed. But my parents is our great support system. They were able to give us what we needed and they were our best supporters. Eventhough we are not rich with money and such material things. We're still closely enveloped by love and support. That's why I value my family the most. 

        So now let's Go back and to dig more about Who i really am😉 Let's scroll for more.

         Who is JESSICA MONTAÑO SARMIENTO?🤔

JESSICA is girl with a simple life.

JESSICA is a girl with a big dream.

JESSICA is a strong-willed girl.

JESSICA can jokes a lot, laughs a lot and humor other person.

JESSICA can be compassionate or kind anytime.

JESSICA can be a singer, dancer or an entertainer.

JESSICA can do sports like badminton, volleyball, sepak takraw, table tennis, or chess.

JESSICA can be matured or immature, depending on the situation.

Others says that JESSICA is a tough person but actually JESSICA is soft inside.

JESSICA is loyal, either in friendship or relationships.

JESSICA can easily get jealous.

JESSICA loves her friends next to her family.

JESSICA loves it if other people shares their problems to her.(She feels trusted and loved)

JESSICA can both be a listener and a comforter.

JESSICA is not materialistic. 

JESSICA loves to make an effort.

JESSICA is a straight and honest person.

JESSICA can be academically conpetitive also.

JESSICA enjoys mental challenges and solve problems.

JESSICA loves to read.

JESSICA loves music.

JESSICA loves to play guitar.

JESSICA loves the color Green.

JESSICA loves to eat, sleep and chill all day.

JESSICA loves kids.

JESSICA loves coffee.

JESSICA hate dogs.

JESSICA hates it if she knows she is being backstabbed.

And what makes JESSICA cries? WATTPAD and K-Dramas( charrrrr😁). What makes JESSICA cries is when her family is involved in any problem or circumstances. JESSICA trily values her family.

        I am not really to see myself dreamily. What I am able to write right now are perspectives of people who is around me. They meant clearly to compliment me or they just want to boost my confidence. I really don't know heheh. But let's point it out. 

     "The depest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated"- William James. 

      It's not always easy to be you. And it's always hard to know if who we truly are. But a friendly reminder dear readers; Don't criticize yourself-ever. Harsh words can make us both defensive and bruised. Make talking gently to yourself as a habit, don't fish for compliments by putting yourself down to see if others gonna correct you. 

       As "To love onself is the beginning of a lifelong romance" -Oscar Wilde. Try to start identifying your strengths and love your flaws.It is not the eyes of others that you needed to pleased. It's your own to maintain your worth, your self-love and appreciation. Know yourself by saving yourself from harsh words to protect your self-esteem and confidence. 

         So as I closed this page, let JESSICA remind you all. Give yourself the same kindness and consideration you would bestow upon the people aaround you. When you're tempted to criticize or berate yourself, think instead of what you would say to someone you love and didn't want to hurt. Be as tender to yourself as you would be to them. 

          Thank you and Keep Spreading the Love. Always Start it with Yourself ❤🤍